Friday, February 26, 2010

Ending on a high note.... (sing it fat lady)

Thursday rocked. I was asked about taking on another project (same sort of thing), and I agreed, heck yea. Because I got kudos for mine. Yay. I was so happy.

Had an opportunity to work with someone I had a hard time connecting with and found out we're aligned.

Great food, great work outs, great week!

I'm trusted, loved, appreciated, a part of something bigger than myself and I'm happy in it.

I got back to work today and found my book at my desk, "A Complaint Free World" my manager asked me to let him know how it was b/c it may become one of our reads of the year. I also found a huge bag of Chicago Bears gear that I bought it finally came today too!

Tonight is the ballet and I'm stoked, I have a reason to dress up, and I've been hitting the gym so hard that I have a reason not to wear a girddle! :)

LEMONAIDE!!!

"Keep your mind on the things you want and off the things you don't want."Hannah Whitall Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment