Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The lemon before the lemonaide!

So this week has already been a tough one for me...

Sunday:
I found out I was a victim of identity theft
Monday:
I got a suprise call from my ex's current girlfriend who was very upset and had questions for me.
I got my surgery bill that I wasnt expecting
Tuesday:
Found out I may be solo on a large project and presentation for work due Thursday.


These items are listed for my reference. They may not sound like stressers for you, but when I read them I know how I felt when they occured and some caused a bit of panic.

Sometimes things can go right only by first going very wrong. -Edward Tenner

Basically, I want to say... I will make it through these things, its not the end of the world and besides between all these things occuring..there were some true positives.

Sunday:
I bought a Calvin Klien suit that fits me like a glove for the first time. I will have a designer label
Had breakfast with a friend
Monday:
Finished half of the project due on Thursday
Worked out with trainer at my new gym, and learned a lot
A friend came by and brought me some found items. Shelves for my loves (plants).
Made myself a healthy and delish dinner
Got a good nights sleep
Tuesday:
I'm determined to finish the project today, and give myself a good rest on Wed to prepare for presentation on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment