Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Goals

I am very very close to reaching a life goal of mine. THis one is about weight loss

How do I stay focused? How do I congratulate myself without endulging in what caused me to gain weight?

1. make yourself accountable (ask for help)
2. Go public, shout it to the rafters (because then people will check in with you)
3. Set reminders (my phone has a 445 reminder to get up and go to the gym)
4. remember to reward yourself
5. Remind yourself that its about the journey, the end result is not the victory, its what you've learned.


"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."
Karen Ravn

1 comment:

  1. I want you to remember that you are doing an awesome job, keep it up, we are here to support you and celebrate your great accomplishment.

    Love always,
    The Cheesey Family :)

    ReplyDelete