Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm gonna read a book

Its been a while...
I'm not gonna lie. I dont really read.

My book of choice. "A Complaint free WOrld" My friend whom I will call HawkGirl, suggested it a while back, and I just hadnt purchased it yet. I dont know what I was waiting for. But now is the time I guess. I placed the order for the book today I should have it next week!

SOme of the twitter posts for this book, and organization read like this...


"Do you ever noticed why good things don’t happen when you’re in a bad mood?"

" A positive attitude recognizes the negative aspects of a situation, but chooses to focus instead on the hope and opportunity available"

"Focus on what people do right. If offering criticism, do so in a positive way and provide three times as much praise as criticism"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a great book enemy. I'm sure you will enjoy it, I don't read any books either but it sounds like a good one, I might try it too.

    ReplyDelete