Saturday, February 13, 2010

Motivation...where are you??

So lately, I've really had the desire to hit the gym, work on my gut, butt, and whutever else. lol And thought I have had the desire, my motivation to get there is lacking. You'd think that this spare motorcycle tire around my midsection would move me..but alas...NO.
I have taken it easier on myself and thought ok, what will you do? YOu will go shopping, you will go dancing, you will clean the apt. So do those things. I did those things, and still had time left over..did I got to the gym? NOPE! Goodness Secret Self Esteem, what is up with that? lol

I found this quote below... maybe its a source of motivation for me. It moved me, but not out the door and around the corner to the gym. *sigh* I have hope that something will move me.

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment