Monday, February 15, 2010

someone said to me.

"Maybe someday, you'll accept ... help with getting what you need." ** most recent ex.

I'm thinking about this right now. I'll make comments later.

LATER>>>

So I have had a chance to think about this and talk it out with my friend K.B. Its very true. I do not let others help me... well not often.

Why? Well I think tis because I have managed to do it all for myself. Its 2nd nature... so when I'm in a relationship I must just handle it...

Will you try to let others help? Sure, I just have to keep this in the forefront of my mind... and let anyone interested in a relationship with me know... I can be very gungho.

This was insight that I needed. I really, honestly, truely did not know that I did this...and I can see how it can be so. I have not had many relationships and the ones I've had have been very short, all under 7 months. Not by choice, they were short simply because they couldnt play out any longer..differences, issues, whathave you. I have always just done things... never expected help, or thought that anyone would want to help. I guess things will be different now.

Adieu.

SSE

No comments:

Post a Comment